Shipping provides the tools to easily build, schedule and dispatch loads to ensure that each order is filled and shipped on time. Necessary paperwork is prepared to accompany the order, including customizable invoices, bills of lading, and product documentation including mill test reports or extracts. Document delivery can be handled manually, through fax, or through automated EDI. Automatic generation of documents can be set up to print, email, fax, EDI, all related and needed customer and vendor documentation.
- Freight mgt, carriers, rates, routes
- Rules based linkage from sales, production mgt automate invoice creation and distribution via documents including Bills of Lading, Consolidate BOLs, Invoices, Acknowledgements, Certifications, etc, all can be set up via customer profile to email, print, fax these documents via the method required by each Business Partner.
- BROKER DUTY Mgt system for handling Duty tables for products bought from or sold to Foreign countries
- Choice of using a Shipping Maintenance form for quick creation creating shipments, dispatching, loading, and BOL/Invoice Creation or
- Load Planning, Loading Scheduling, and Load Shipping functions which are used to optimize shipments starting from the time Sales Orders are created, using dummy tags to represent products being shipped. This allows your Shipping/Logistics department staff to correctly and efficiently matching the needs for shipments and matching to Common Carriers or Private Trucks for route planning, stops, or pickups.
- Also, through the use of handheld bar code and other RF input devices, the shipper can verify that the correct TAGS are loaded onto the correct truck or mode of transportation. (Modes can also be defined such as Truck, Rail, Barge, Ships, etc.)
- Routes via each Carrier (set up as Vendors) can be automated with exact distances point-to-point, with rates from each of your locations to each city-destination, better accuracy in shipping costs at Sales time