The BPM application includes the functions that are required to create and maintain information regarding entities with which the company does business. A business partner may be classified as a customer and/or a vendor. Support for multiple ship-to locations and national accounts are provided. CRM like functions are built within this section.
- One central management system to control a partner that also may be a Customer, Vendor and even a Mill.
- Customer Profiles, classes, CRM, Credit Management/review system, Customer Parts Mgt, Pricing, Multi-Ship-To addresses, plus capturing of metal specific data like properties, tests required, EDI to and from docs, surcharges, mills preferred, cross-referencing part numbers-customer part #s, billing, accounting detail codes, included in each SHIP-TO is address, contact, email, territory, tax group, Ship modes with ship instructions, pack and load codes, packaging rules, preferred carriers, document mgt for delivery of BOLs, INVOICES, ORDER ACK., SHIPPERS, MSR, CERTS, etc.
- Credit management linked into Sales and optionally Production and thru to Shipping for checks against limits, links to accounting system data (real time), Properly linked into Contract Mgt system and only effecting sales orders released against a contract or master order from a customer, with REVIEW management functions.
- Customer Consignment Mgt, Rebate Programs, Surcharges, EDI document setup for Vendor or Customer, User defined Properties for CRM like functions, Next Cal, Last Call, Notes, birthdays, etc.
- Vendor Profiles, Vendor Parts order mgt, Mill lead times and Mill Rates and Mill Agreement Pricing (product costs) management.